• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idiotos...

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
I have to say it. The community here is pretty much huge and no one but me was smart enough to notice that you have to push buttons to the beat of DKs FS... I mean seriously? People even played at E for All and such and no one picked up on it? I just started posting here but I've known this since Sakurai stated it when he revealed DK's FS.

Everyone: Uh duh, look at Donkey Kong just drumming away on his drums while everyone avoids him. He is teh suxxorxzxzx.

Me: Wow...just wow...

Everyone: But wait! How can you just make fun of us? You don't have any proof you knew.

Me: Its called common sense. Sakurai told you way back in July people.

Sakurai: It’s cool to just pound on them, but why not listen to the music that’s playing? Press buttons in time to the beat to really get things hopping.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/donkeykong.html

finalark

SNORLAX
... I just don't like DK's Final Smash, so I never talked about it.

But yeah, that's because his Fsmash isn't worth mentioning.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
I have to say it. The community here is pretty much huge and no one but me was smart enough to notice that you have to push buttons to the beat of DKs FS... I mean seriously? People even played at E for All and such and no one picked up on it? I just started posting here but I've known this since Sakurai stated it when he revealed DK's FS.
Considering that many of those who went to E4All could barely hear anything over the booth babes,crowd,etc. I think it would be astounding if they could play to a beat they couldn't hear.

But your so smart I'm sure you could play to a beat you couldn't hear, right?

-Knight

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Personally, I think it's hilarious that no one tried it at E for All...

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Um.... A lot of people knew that. Your the idiot for not knowing we knew that. People at E-For-All WERE hitting the buttons. Just not as good as others. Theres been like two people who had used DK's Final Smash awsomeley.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Um.... A lot of people knew that. Your the idiot for not knowing we knew that. People at E-For-All WERE hitting the buttons. Just not as good as others. Theres been like two people who had used DK's Final Smash awsomeley.
Thank you, you people should look at this quote. It's hard to master, but it doesn't suck.

Azuriken

Smash Apprentice
wow... i was spelling it with a spanish flare. And anyway. i figured some of you knew but if u browse the DK forum for about 30 sec... u notice like 20 posts about OMG NEWSFLASH DK'S FS DOESNT SUCK!!!
Not everyone is an idioto... just quite a few.... quite a few.

Banned via Administration

Everyone: Uh duh, look at Donkey Kong just drumming away on his drums while everyone avoids him. He is teh suxxorxzxzx.

Me: Wow...just wow...

Everyone: But wait! How can you just make fun of us? You don't have any proof you knew.

Me: Its called common sense. Sakurai told you way back in July people.

Sakurai: It’s cool to just pound on them, but why not listen to the music that’s playing? Press buttons in time to the beat to really get things hopping.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/donkeykong.html
i love this poster. keep up the good work. we should be e-friends rofl.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I also thought that this was the problem >_> but Gimpy said that he tried to press the buttons right.

I guess it takes a little bit of training and to hear the actual music rather than "PRESS ONE!!!" :laugh:

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
...I already knew about hitting buttons in DK's FS. You aren't the only one who knew. And people were hitting buttons, but it's not like people can master and do something right away the first time they do something.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Why is there so many crappy threads in this DK corner? Theres around 4 complaining about his FS and others are pointless. Is there a Specific moderator for DK like we do over at Dustloop.com, or does this just get cleaned up when a Supermod happens to stroll around and get annoyed?

DO

Delete a bunch of threads, including this one.

Create 1 general discussion thread.

Attempt to spark organized insightful discussion.

Top Bottom