• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ideas for customizd characters ( no flaming because you don't like it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Does anyone have the game Amazing Island? Me neither. But, I rented it once before, and they had a part in the game where you could customize your own monster. Possibilities were limited, and gameplay flat out sucked, but it gave me the idea-- Why not do that in Brawl?!

The only problems I could see is the ability of movement, cuz in that game, The monsters would almost always just hover. But another idea would be to just have ability to model your customized character after original characters.

What else could be added? Perhaps with the idea of a wii microphone, (hey you pikachu anyone?) you could even select certain phrases copied off your own voice such as Holy Craaaaapp! when ever the character is ko'd!

But, other than that, thats all I can think of, so add on ideas, and reply.

Another possibility, just take a wire frame character, determine size, and add personal touches such as color, shapes, or other thngs. it would get us so much closer to my dream- Strong Bad for Brawl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom