• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idea for a modification to taunt

Jevedor

Smash Cadet
I have no idea if people are looking for modification suggestions, but this one seems like it would be straight forward to implement (maybe). Would it be possible to make it so when snake is in his box taunt you can crawl left and right? I'm not sure why this addition would appeal so much to me but it would.

Just putting that out there.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
You could have probably put this in a aesthetics suggestion thread, but it would most likely be possible. Probably not going to happen though.

:phone:

Jevedor

Smash Cadet
Yeah... i understand on the grand scheme of things it is probably not neat enough or practical enough to be implemented... but it would sure make my day. In any event sorry for posting in the wrong spot, im still learning my way round this forum.

Can a mod move this post to the correct thread area?

Top Bottom