• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers' Slide

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
So what is with this pivot out of their turnaround? If you do something like wavedash into Ftilt in a different direction, you'll really see it. Is this intentional?

if it is moontilting and moonsmashing have officially been born

i seems to have trouble with pivoting with ICs Ganon and Falcon. Pivoting seems to halt all momentum

from what i can tell in wavedash it only works if you wavedash back first then if you hold it to turn the pivot animation causes a b-reverse like change in momentum caus them to move backwards

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's a bug that is giving them inverted momentum on their turn-around animation. We will fix it with the bug patch.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
It's a bug that is giving them inverted momentum on their turn-around animation. We will fix it with the bug patch.
About how long do you think that would take to come out? I'm not gonna bother touching them til then personally is why I ask.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
About how long do you think that would take to come out? I'm not gonna bother touching them til then personally is why I ask.
If I had to blindly guess I would say about a week. Could be much sooner though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Streaming 3.5 with Tmacc!!!

twitch.tv/hylian88

Damp

Smash Apprentice
With the momentum patch, I believe I will be able to perform some frame tight infinites. I'll keep you guys posted on how it works out once the patch hits, but I might not want to spoil how to do it ;)

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
Has there been a bug patch that I've just missed or something? I've hardly played any 3.5 because I don't wanna even touch the ICs until this bug is fixed. I'm really excited to get back into though, I think I'm gonna love them in the new, nerfed environment, but it's been like 2 months. @ Hylian Hylian halp?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It will hopefully be out by the end of the month.

BLACKSasquatch

Smash Rookie
I noticed something interesting with this glitch today. If you flick the control stick backwards then quickly input a smash on the c-stick in the opposite direction you will slide back a small distance while performing your side smash. Not much practical use but seems kinda cool.

Last edited:

Damp

Smash Apprentice
I noticed something interesting with this glitch today. If you flick the control stick backwards then quickly input a smash on the c-stick in the opposite direction you will slide back a small distance while performing your side smash. Not much practical use but seems kinda cool.
So basically a worse version of wavedash back fsmash?

Top Bottom