• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC infinite chain grab

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
ignore this and let this post die. sorry to post this... but i dont know what goes on in the SBR so yeah... *wipes tear*
O well, +1 post count for me!

Samuri_panda: "The SBR will not ban the IC CG until it proves to be completely broken and make it impossible for nearly any other character to win over the ICs. Members of the SBR have already approached Xyro in a thread that was on the IC board (it is now locked though) where we thoroughly debunked every possible reason he gave for banning it. However, Xyro refused to listen and will continue limiting the ICs to 3 grabs (he didn't ban the IC CG completely).

As an aside, AFAIK, Hylian has already figured out a way to do an attack between 3 grabs in order to do an infinite CG limited to 3 grabs at a time."

make sure you read it :laugh:

not spam btw. thought as ice climber mains that it is important that you read this

Top Bottom