• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC Data Stuff

Foxy K

Smash Journeyman
NNID
foxy_k
I have trouble keeping things straight as far as what to do against which characters on which stages, so I was going to write down, for example, ideal finishers on which characters on which stages. For example, On a stage with close side blast zones like FoD, it would be better to finish a chain with a smash instead of a dunk. I was also going to go through the roster and figure out dunk timings for each character based on feel, but my question is

Should I post rough timings* on how to dunk people, or does someone want to run frame data on it?

As in, amount of frames to down/forward throw each character, as well as amount of frames to shorthop and get out the spike hitbox on fair with Nana, effectively telling us precisely how to time the dunk. I'm thinking it's not that tight of a window though, so I could just get a feel for it and post my results.

*ie "jump, then throw," "jump and throw simultaneously," "throw, wait a beat, then jump," etc.

Top Bottom