• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC and MK trouble.

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
So yeah, every time I fight MK it's really hard to beat him and I keep getting grabbed by the ice climbers day and night.

I'm not sure if I'm just a terrible pit but can anyone give advice on fighting them?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Put it this way...
ICs are cheap for their Chaingrabbing, so to try to avoid this, I use attacks that can constantly hit, like the Rapid A move or Angel Ring (Be cautious when using Angel Ring, for you will be left open if you do not connect with it). You can pierce them by seperating them, and I usually go for Nana first.

For MK, I hate the fact that his F-tilt outranges the Rapid A. Sometimes I just go and try to keep up the pressure, and fire arrows when he is far away, and sometimes pursue him. Just try to mix it up, and avoid the Dsmash then possible.

Top Bottom