• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I would like some tips on my YL (Video)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hmm, I need to start using UP+B sometimes.

Anyway your ylink is looking ok you just need to improve on specific things like when you're pulling out bombs try to give yourself space before you do, i saw you get punished a few times for not doing so.

try not to use the down air so much when she is on the floor. you need to set her up for it by getting her in the air..use one of your projectiles or combo from a nair to upair when she isnt at too high percentage. you got punished quite a bit for being predictable with that move.

that is all i can think about right now. ill write more in a bit

L33teHaxor

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I need to start using UP+B sometimes.

Anyway your ylink is looking ok you just need to improve on specific things like when you're pulling out bombs try to give yourself space before you do, i saw you get punished a few times for not doing so.

try not to use the down air so much when she is on the floor. you need to set her up for it by getting her in the air..use one of your projectiles or combo from a nair to upair when she isnt at too high percentage. you got punished quite a bit for being predictable with that move.

that is all i can think about right now. ill write more in a bit
Pretty much it, just work on those things PDOT said and you should be fine.

kosmoco

Smash Apprentice
The up b to me is like my main move with young Link. I mostly use the up b as soon as i throw them in to the ground.

Top Bottom