• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will have videos soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu_GameNwatch

Smash Rookie
My friend is hosting a tournament, no one wins any money or anything, it's just for fun.

I'm going to be Pichu and I *hopefully* will kick major ***. Bear in mind that me and my friends suck, i.e. we don't wave dash, l cancel (i do, but not a lot) none of that(In other words, probably most, if not everyone on this board can beat all of us). It's just fighting without spiffy techniques.

The videos will be on Youtube and I will edit this post when the tourney is over and we have the videos.

This is gonna be sick!

T0MMY

Smash Master
You could have posted this in the movie theater thread...
Although, I have to admit, I'm not as enthustiastic as you about a video featuring a Pichu player that won't perform any advanced techniques and rarely any of the basic techniques.

Pichu_GameNwatch

Smash Rookie
Well, I know I should be practising it. Like, in battles with my friends, I'd do wavedash/l cancel all that for like 2 minutes, then forget all about it.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Now that you've made a big deal about it, you're going to have to put up the videos and see what everyone thinks.
My advice: put in a lot of practice before this tournement is recorded. Go watch some Pichu vids to see what can be done.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Watch Chain Lightning by our very own pichu user, the wonderful, TommY!
I need to make a newer combo vid... that one uses some really old footage. But, until I do, I guess that's the best one, but go watch some full matches as well.

T0MMY

Smash Master
There is lots to learn about this little guy! Start with learn what moves damage your and what moves don't.
And after that first 30 seconds, move on to SFFL'ing, movement, and combo practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom