• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want your help!

Am I bad

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpaceMiner

Smash Rookie
NNID
SpaceSmasher007
3DS FC
2767-0632-8974
I want to become one of the best players in the world! There however is a problem which is the fact that I have not a single idea on how I can improve! So I need your help to give me recommendations on how to improve my Toon Link, Marth, and Fox

HybridFlames

Smash Rookie
first brush up on your basic and fundamentals so test your mains out in training see what works at certain percentages find out how much ending lag is on certain moves and just the stealth and weaknesses for your characters what got me really good really fast was looking up guides such as ''toon link competitive guide'' and watch pros play your characters in real tournament level matches compare game play how are we different? why are they better then me? in smash check out your opponents habits if you can predict what they'll do the match is yours
also try practicing in slow motion ive done it since melee it helps a lot train for a couple hours and you'll be amazed at your results
sometimes you wont find results for a while but stay dedicated and practice practice practice

learning your characters kill moves will help too
if you need anything else just ask

ShadeShock

Smash Rookie
You could always brush up on skills by doing dittos, I happen to use your 3 characters as sub mains, so if you wanna practice sometime message me. :D

Top Bottom