• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to play Project M ;-; :0

markpokemon

Smash Rookie
I never really got into project m in the past and never understood what it was until I entered the competitive scene. Unfortunately,by the time I got into competitive smash I saw that Project M has been disbanded :l I enjoy watching smashers play on youtube and one I really like is AlpharadTv. I saw some of his latest videos and there were some links to mirrored Project M downloads,but none of them seem to work anymore. Does anyone know where I can find a hackless PM download? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

markpokemon

Smash Rookie
General pm forum has a sticky.

If those 'don't work' you need to be more specific in telling us your problem so we can help solve it.
The sticky that was on the General PM section regarding the downloads was in fact one of the links I had found. When I meant links don't work I meant that hey were pretty much removed or I just couldn't connect to the web page.

But it's all good now,after trying again it seems that the link in the forums is working for me now.

Thanks for the help :)

Top Bottom