• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want pikmin and Olimar to be my one of my mains

GhosTim14

Smash Cadet
I want Olimar to be one of my mains, and I was wondering if any of you had any quick tips or videos that I could look at to improve my game.

PS: I'm brand new to the forums here so I would just like to say hi.

GarrettB

Smash Rookie
Hi GhosTim14 there is a very nice sticky at the top of the page on good ways to fight with him including videos and a whole another sticky devoted to Olimar videos. I am also new and here and welcome!:)

Yakt-NJ

Smash Cadet
I would recommend reading echo's guide and watching his gameplay vids, he has a good handle on how the character could be used. I say 'could' because I don't want us to limit ourselves to one style of play and always be open to exploration. That said, Echo probably has t he most experience that you can draw from so check out his guide and some of the other discussion threads on this section.

Good luck!

Top Bottom