• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want Luigi out.

NNID
MasterHavik
Hey,Mk players,I come here today to as kyou a question.I want to drop Luigi,but I don't who to replace him with,it either Metaknight or Falco.I come here to ask you guys who the better charcter in this tough choice.Thank you for your help.

Pi

Smash Hero
Do you suck at brawl?
Do you want to beat the majority of people without much practice or technical skill?
Do you find you often SD and would like to change th at?

Then metaknight is the character for you!

Shears

Smash Master
MK is the better character overall. hes better against more characters than falco and more characters have trouble against MK than falco. falco however is an MK counter. so you should pick up both, MK to beat everybody and falco to beat MK. snake however is going to own you either way.

giuocob

Smash Journeyman
Do you find you often SD and would like to change that?
It's really easy to SD with Metaknight; I did it all the time the first couple days I played with him. Tornado off a cliff, Dimensional Cape a bit too far, mistime/misjudge a glide, whatever.

NNID
MasterHavik
I don't suck at Brawl,but I see MK as a fresh meat for mea,nd i want to break my melee feel of the game.That why I'm trying to get good with the newcomer.But there no point of having to main Falco if he only good for one or two characters.And beside,I have the peach to kiss my foe anyway.

Shears

Smash Master
well i wouldnt count falco out as only a counter to MK. hes really good and his chaingrab is like a free 60% to almost any character. he can KO at about 100% with a smash which btw come out quick and have good range. his lasers allow him to be campy and his reflector stops other campy characters. his only failure is hi short recovery, which is only in his upB because his forwardB has great distance and meteor possibilities. i would put falco as high tier, maybe top just because he works great against snake and MK which are probably the 2 best in the game as of now. however MK has more of an advantage over other characters than falco.

Top Bottom