• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wanna make a Jigglypuff squad thing

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Hey hi I wanna make a group of Jigglypuff mains.
I don't know what else to say besides that, I guess I'll explain.

I already posted in this same board the other day, sorry this is my last post for a while I promise, it's just I'm reealllyy obsessed with Jigglypuff, I want more people to use her.

As I said in my last thread, Jigglypuff is an underrated character that needs to be improved, I also said I might make a group for Jigglypuff mains to train and grow Jigglypuff. I know that this whole board is kinda the same thing, but I've noticed that not near as much happens here, and i wanna have this be bigger than a thread on smashboards.

I wanna be able to battle other Jigglypuff mains, improving my Jigglypuff skill and knowledge, and helping others improve theirs as well.

I'm not saying this is a promise, this may never happen, it's just I'm new to this community, I wanna know what you guys think of the idea.

It would mostly work by me making an account for this on many different websites. EX: Twitter, reddit, ect. and probably make a skype group for this. and post tips everyday on Jigglypuff. Probably accepting battles from people wanting to improve their Jigglypuff. I guess I just wanna make a Jigglypuff community to make Jigglypuff more widely accepted, since compared to other characters she isn't used very often.

Sorry if this all seems silly, haha.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
I'll probably post a poll about it, but I'll still post this, because I feel like the reasoning is more important than the answer.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
I'm in for it. Not silly at all! Jigglypuff could probably be widely explored still, especially in match ups, approached and strategies.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
I'm in for it. Not silly at all! Jigglypuff could probably be widely explored still, especially in match ups, approached and strategies.
Oh, yea, I'll probably do this, but I wouldn't know how to start it...

Top Bottom