• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) I trust you guys, so... regarding the allegations of credit card fraud

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
After last night I've been thinking that there's no way that the people who have been good enough to 1. get our game into EVO and 2. raise money for breast cancer awareness (yes, in that order) would do this, but in the off-chance that there are people thinking about doing it or have planned to do it, do not attempt to reclaim the money you put in by disputing it through your bank.

Word on the grapevine is that if the donation amounts for the winning game decreases, it would be investigated and that the offender would get his game permanently blacklisted from all future EVO events (and of course, forfeit the winning position).

Again, I just want to emphasize that I don't think anybody would do it, but this is just a warning to any scumbag who would actually claim fraud for a donation towards breast cancer research.

Of course, warning aside, I know there aren't any such people in our community!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
It's really too bad about the suspicious ST stuff. I hope it didn't cause them to lose (although it obviously did), or at least prevent people from donating to a good cause...

Top Bottom