• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I suck

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
man sometimes i'm thinking im getting a lot better, like yesterday i played my friend and when he first got brawl and i didnt have it he was a little better than me but now i beat him like 10/12 times.

but then today i played online against 2 guys and out of the 15+ battles i couldnt win 1! the 2nd guy was just playing as random characters and i couldnt beat him.

any advice? should i just keep practicing? also if any other falco's want to play and could give me some tips i'd really appreciate it

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Just watch videos posted in the board, and try and apply some of their gameplay to yours. Worse comes to worse, try selecting different charaters and find one you like.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
Practice your different skills. I don't know.

Its weird, because one more (yesterday) I was absolutely killing my brother and I thought I had improved heaps. My brother got really angry from it. So I go out for 7 hours or so and come back. We play a game, and I just can't beat him. He plays the whole time I'm gone (most of that time) and then hes too good.... Faster reflexes, knows better situations, on top of it hes beating me against my Falco with like five different characters. Just sort of getting repetitive with Falco now, going to play others for fun though.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
Practice your different skills. I don't know.

Its weird, because one more (yesterday) I was absolutely killing my brother and I thought I had improved heaps. My brother got really angry from it. So I go out for 7 hours or so and come back. We play a game, and I just can't beat him. He plays the whole time I'm gone (most of that time) and then hes too good.... Faster reflexes, knows better situations, on top of it hes beating me against my Falco with like five different characters. Just sort of getting repetitive with Falco now, going to play others for fun though.
yea the same happened with me. i could kill my brother when we first got it, then last time he came over he beat my fox which was my main, and he did it with fox. it's just annoying

same with my other friend, i would **** him in the game and by the end of the day he actually 2 stocked me starting with 3 lives.

khoasgotrice

Smash Cadet
practice practice practice. you wont be "good" over night, so just keep playing. i recommend playing friends and not so much cpus and online matches. it lags online slowing ya down. but key is practice and build up strategies and get your timing down.

PRACTICE!

Top Bottom