• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Step Down as the Proclaimed Best 13th St. W Samus

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
u wot m8

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง fite me

Last edited:

MOM Samus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MOM_Samus_1
Why are all you guys quitting? Is it because Samus has some major flaws?

MegaRiff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaRiff
Why are all you guys quitting? Is it because Samus has some major flaws?
I am making fun of Niko. I am not stepping down. I am definitely the best Samus on my street, hands down. No one even comes close. I am really really ridiculously good. And everyone needs to know that I am amazing. My win ratio is through the roof, and it's better than everyone else's because I dominate. I am the first and only person to master this character. I'm not bragging, it's just a fact.
I eat FG scrubs, spit them out, step on them, feel the crunch through my shoes, and then wipe my shoes on the dirt. That's why I stopped playing FG. Now I look for people of equal skill, but no one has been able to match my skill level, which not to brag, is higher than everyone here. And everyone needs to know that I am amazing. Yes, I said that twice, I know.

Man, I'm so good, I baffle myself.

Last edited:

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
I am making fun of Niko. I am not stepping down. I am definitely the best Samus on my street, hands down. No one even comes close. I am really really ridiculously good. And everyone needs to know that I am amazing. My win ratio is through the roof, and it's better than everyone else's because I dominate. I am the first and only person to master this character. I'm not bragging, it's just a fact.
I eat FG scrubs, spit them out, step on them, feel the crunch through my shoes, and then wipe my shoes on the dirt. That's why I stopped playing FG. Now I look for people of equal skill, but no one has been able to match my skill level, which not to brag, is higher than everyone here. And everyone needs to know that I am amazing. Yes, I said that twice, I know.

Man, I'm so good, I baffle myself.
Ow.

Top Bottom