• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I noticed something about Zelda's Transformation???

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
I was watchin a vid on youtube and Zelda and Link were fightin and Zelda transformed and Link was right next to her and put his shield on...could this maybe mean that Zelda's Transformation does damage to characters near?Or maybe protects Zelda because Link wasnt attackin!?And all the videos ive seen so far with Zelda transformin,nobody was attackin her while she was transformin.

Zeldas transformation is slow...but is it slower because Sakurai thought when she transforms she could be protected or do damage to near characters,maybe even both?

What do you think?

oh and if you have seen Zelda been attacked or sometin while transforming or have a vid of it tell me and please post here.

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
Her new transformation is confirmed to deal no damage but be completely invincible. However, as soon as she's transformed she is vulnerable again so it's easy to punish.

ZeldaSheik

Smash Cadet
I saw a video (maybe the same one as Supersmashbro125) and Yoshi touched Zelda and you received damage! Do you guys think it really does damage?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
it doesn't... sorry.

I think I saw a quick transform once though.... but it wasn't during standard gameplay so it could be that it was sped up for some other reason

Top Bottom