• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Your Professional Opinion!

to5toi

Smash Rookie
Hey i am new to the forums, but i love Super Smash Bros.A while back i did some voice impressions of all the characters from SSB 4 + the Announcer.Can i get your professional opinion about my voice overs.I know that i did a couple good, but i think some were really bad.

Please tell me so i can improve!
Thanks anyway!You are the best!

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
This was very... interesting. Donkey Kong's wasn't good, nor was Diddy Kong's. Dr. Mario I couldn't hear, Sheik's was weird. xD Toon Link's was like what? Lol I'm only replying like this because it was really funny, I love the energy you have. It was awesome, loved the video soooo much. After a while, I just stopped caring about who you sounded like. I find it scary on how accurate some of the people were. Like, this is real talent, it was funny.

Top Bottom