• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need to get better, got any tips?

ScareMl

Smash Journeyman
vs wario

First and foremost, work on your spacing. i know it's tough on wifi, but you're running into him too much and he's working his way under your sword. you gotta space your ff fairs and u-airs.

Try to read and get more grabs, esp. against wario.

if you start dancing blade, idk why you cancelled into counter?

Stop being so committal, get rid of the "every time he hits me i gotta hit him back immediately" mindset. You'll run yourself into disadvantageous positions. If you're getting combo'd, back off, reset, and be patient. wait for an opening.

vs falco

Mix up your approach options, you are being too predictable on your approach game, and he's punishing you for that.

again, spacing is very off, youre full hop u-airing and it's just so off. also dancing blade, try to use only for punishes.

again, the last note i made in the wario match, don't be so committal. be a bit more campy. powershield his lasers, use the platform, hang onto the ledge, it can be helpful sometime. You're being too aggro. cool it.

walk>dash

hope i helped. =)

Top Bottom