• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need to find the right character for my preferences

GreatAtLosing

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm not really sure which characters are best at what, and I just wanted to know if any of you guys could provide me with some good "in your face" characters. Ones that are constantly approaching and attacking. Could I have some suggestions?

LaserLockOn

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon, Mario/ Dr Mario, and maybe Shulk or Jigglypuff.
If you want a fighter who constantly attacks it would most likely be Captain Falcon, since his specials easily covers most of the stage. He's the best one for chasing after opponents, and can't be approached easily.
If you want to be combo heavy you'll want Mario, since his moves are quicker with less knockback.
Shulk is really good if you use the monodo speed to quickly attack. Plus his attacks are disjointed and have long range.
Jigglypuff has an easy time approaching in the air and getting close, mostly consisting of aerial follow ups.

You should have a character that can get around easily, not like in dash speed but all around, on land, air, and offstage.

Top Bottom