• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some opinions

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
i main marth and i really want to know a good secondary im thinking of kirby or falco

Tainted_Knives

Smash Cadet
^ too many things to list: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Game_&_Watch_(SSBB)

I really don't understand questions like these.... as there's no one character to choose, regardless of who your main is...

Are there any prerequisites for your choice?...for example, are you asking what character would be the easiest transaction from Marth? What character compensates for Marth's weaknesses?

If not, expect people to respond based on biased personal reasons...for example, I'd recommend Kirby but that's only because I main Kirby...same thing with "Kiing"

choose your secondary as you chose your primary...through feeling...

If the character's moveset feels compatible with your style of play, then go for it...nothing else should matter.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
^ too many things to list: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Game_&_Watch_(SSBB)

I really don't understand questions like these.... as there's no one character to choose, regardless of who your main is...

Are there any prerequisites for your choice?...for example, are you asking what character would be the easiest transaction from Marth? What character compensates for Marth's weaknesses?

If not, expect people to respond based on biased personal reasons...for example, I'd recommend Kirby but that's only because I main Kirby...same thing with "Kiing"

choose your secondary as you chose your primary...through feeling...

If the character's moveset feels compatible with your style of play, then go for it...nothing else should matter.
oh never mind i second falco now

Top Bottom