• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need some killer falco combos thet are worth it!!

firebird53091

Smash Rookie
Guys im still trying to get used to falco and i can beat a level nine on stock with five lives and beet him with a four life lead, but if any one can give me some pro combos it would be nice .... i need it!!!:urg:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
pro tip to playing falco numeber 1: stop playing against level 9s.

pro tip #2: read the guides in the sticky's lol.

Good luck, dude :-D

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
IGNORE GAMER GUITARIST!

here is what you do grasshopper, come back when you can beat the mindless cpu without losing even ONE STOCK.

ONLY THEN WILL YOU BE WORTHY OF MY COMBOS. prove yourself grasshopper

quak

Smash Champion
or you should just stop ****in playing level 9's, don't confuse the newbies invertigo.

if you want to practice some comboing, go to FD with a level 1 fox, practice shine to dair, then after you get that down work in the uair, then after you get that work in a kill.

but the best/fastest way to get better is to play a live person who is better than you.

mathos

Smash Champion
but the best/fastest way to get better is to play a live person who is better than you.
Actually you want someone thats just a little better than you. That way you start understanding mindgames, whereas someone greatly better than you can only verbally teach you ways to play.

firebird53091

Smash Rookie
hey invertigo i can now i pretty much have the level nines down pat i dont lose a life !! i play on four lives and i dont lose one so share with me these combos my master

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
for the shine to dair on a level 1 fox on FD, i actually recommend doing it on training mode. do a shine, wavedash or JC out, and shffl a dair, then shine again. if the number doesn't go back down to one, then you know you did it right. keep going as long as you can wihtout getting the number back down to one. just remember to lcancel, that's the most important part. good luck :)

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Okay here are some moves.
1. pillaring- shine and shine cancel by jumping, using his drill kick, L-cancel, and repeat.
2. short hop laser- short hop, laser, short hop laser, so on.....it will annoy your opponents but try not to use it frequently.
3. reverse short hop laser- run away tilt the analog stick to the opposite side and return to the middle while you short hop abviously laser.
4. ever heard of shine combos?
5. multishine- slide your tumb from Y to B fast enough, this is an advance tech and very hard to master.
6. double laser off the edge- flick your control stick fast and at the same time pressing B.
7. double laser on the edge- same as above except that you are on the edge.
8. waveshine- shine, wavedash, shine, wavedash, so on.... you do know how to wavedash right?
These are some of falco's moves, I love to make shine combos and shffl all over the place. Here goes some other advice:
1. one, two punch, kick!- this is how I call it :laugh: just tap the A button 3 times perfect way to start off a combo.
2. grab, and smash- grab your opponent throw him down and press C-stick down, my fav. move, or you can do the slash kick either one works well.
3. another of my fav moves is, shine drill kick. Just shine when your opponent, and just jump, and at the same time doing the drill kick. My falco combo vid coming SOON!!

By any chance are you from Laredo Tx??? Just wondering.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
pretty good advice air

except for your shine then jump and drill kick at the same time, i would recommond WDing out of the shine, FJing OVER the openent, then fastfalling a dair on top of them and l cancelling into another shine or aerial. if you drill on our way up, you'll hit the enemy before the peak of your jump and that gives them more time to recover and perhaps combo YOU.

edit: also, they can tech out of the dthrow to dsmash, but when you do do it it OWNS. it works best on fox.

firebird53091

Smash Rookie
hey thanks guys the shine combos work rly well but can you give me some advice on the double lasering? and shl?

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
or you should just stop ****in playing level 9's, don't confuse the newbies invertigo.

if you want to practice some comboing, go to FD with a level 1 fox, practice shine to dair, then after you get that down work in the uair, then after you get that work in a kill.

i thought i made it quite clear that i was sarcastic. lighten up.

on a serious note, you shouldnt play computers. you should practice tech skill, but most importantly you need to play people better than you for experience. a person with perfect execution and technical skill will get dominated by someone with less skill and more experience. so go out there and get that experience grasshopper.

firebird53091

Smash Rookie
allright invertigo i will i pretty much still have to master the shl still though.,,, and what the heck is a double laser?

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Double laser is when you shoot two lasers :laugh: You should know this if you have won 3 first place tourneys. Short hop laser comes in naturally when you can do it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=37qZ2kfavdQ Watch this vid it might help. The double laser is really hard at first but you get used to it. While holding on to the edge jump down(flicking the analog stick down) then as you jump up flicking the control stick up, while you are pressing B to spit out the both lasers. So you flick the control stick quickly, while pressing B. Sorry if I can't explain well, maybe dashiz thread might help you if you still don't get it. Multishining is not important, but it's pretty cool. :chuckle: Good luck.

My falco combo vid coming soon!!!

Notice I posted this somewhere else too!!!

firebird53091

Smash Rookie
hey thanks i knew that move but i knew it as the jump shothaha thanx.

just wonderin if i was missin a godly move that everyone alse does :-D

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
i don't like the dthrow to dsmash unless i notice that my opponent isn't bothering to DI-- you can get away from the dsmash pretty easily. even if they aren't DI-ing, i think a back throw to fsmash is better.

firebird53091

Smash Rookie
no my name isnt edgar haha. but i ll try these combos to see if they are worth it...
ok the up throw is kinda hard cause the lasers go off target

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Just start by short hopping and pressing the B button. Once you get that down, combine it with a FF. After that you can basically dash left/right and then shb. Now if you wanted to turn around, you might not be able to FF the shb because that takes time to learn. I got the shb pretty quickly.

Top Bottom