• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some help with Bowser.

Zonagle

Smash Rookie
Well, I played Melee casually for... about 2 months, and I've never played at a serious level. I really want to try to become at least decent at this game, and not totally suck. I'm looking for some people who main Bowser to play me on WiFi. You know, help me get better, give me some advice. I don't care if you thrash me, at least I'll be learning something, and that's the best way to learn; from experience! I'm still not sure who I want my main to be, so getting a more competitive feel for their playstyle would be great. I'm tossing up between Bowser, Falco, and Wolf mainly.

So, I'd really appreciate any help you'd be willing to give me, send me a PM, or reply in this thread, and we'll arrange something.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Look at gimpyfish's Bowser videos. Do you have an aim? That would help.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Hey Buddy, Bowser is an awesome character, hes alot more faster thankfully since melee!, But its all up to personal choice : ) , I'll be happy to give you a game anytime, im a bit on the new side aswell!

Zonagle

Smash Rookie
Hey Buddy, Bowser is an awesome character, hes alot more faster thankfully since melee!, But its all up to personal choice : ) , I'll be happy to give you a game anytime, im a bit on the new side aswell!

Alright, sounds good.

Top Bottom