• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need some frame data on pichu and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
1. start up time for pichu's up-tilt vs his up smash
2. how many invincible fames does pichu have on the edge and does everyone the same amount time for everyone?
3.up throw cool-down vs up smashes cool-down

i am trying out some things to see how well they work and trying to help pichu's metagame my pichu is evolving very fast so i am trying to expand on that and push pichu to the limit we never saw tell me if any you know or how to find out

some stuff i found out is pichu's side B can easily hit yoshi on the edge and pichu has more ways to get a grab than the ICs ,all airs if l canceled(the lower % the more likely and bair is hard to get right and up air it depends on the falling speed and up air it is most likely to be an accident , upB, B if you time just right , wavedash, up tilt , up-smash on the fastest fallers ,side

B (don't say no your wrong ,you can't, no you can if you are on a slant and you will slide (and you could grab) yes it is retartedly rare)once again don't say anything about side B. and the back range helps better than you would ever think it would the range is farest above the head i think but if they are airborne it works pretty good

so i would think pichu could do more with his grabs and stuff (maybe IC's stuff)

but i think IC's a lot sooo yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom