• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need Ryu CSPs

SnatoWhato

Smash Cadet
The title says it all. I have recently added a Ryu PSA over Captain Falcon. It's still at a really early stage but I like the set already. I wanna know if anyone knows where I can find different color Ryu CSPs? I have White but I need CSPs for Blue, Green, Light Orange, Evil Ryu, and a Ken CSP.

I have looked everywhere and can't find any.. I may just have to be patient, or do them myself lol.. eh, if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

I found the top CSP online and the other three I did myself.

SnatoWhato

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I've looked at a few threads and they usually don't have Ryu or Ken. And if they have Ryu, its White.. So I figured maybe someone here knew where to find one..

EDIT: I checked there again and found two more! Thanks. I just need Dark Ryu, Green, and Orange

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
How good are you at image editing in Photoshop/Gimp? If I were you I would find it easier to just take the white one and make recolors of it.

SnatoWhato

Smash Cadet
It's the reason why I'm asking. I'm not too bad at it, but my laptop is messed up at the moment. I have to hold the back of the monitor or the screen turns white. It's really quite annoying but until I can save money to get it fixed, I'm stuck with this predicament.

Top Bottom