• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with texture editing

Naiki

Smash Rookie
Yo, I am relatively new to texture editing and I am looking to create a custom alternate texture for marth.
I have read all the tutorials but I feel like I'm getting nowhere so I've come to the conclusion that I should post this thread for help, here's what I'm having troubles with;

1. Melee ToolKit v1.03 is having MAJOR issues finding all of the texture files for marth, it is only selecting out the most important ones, but some of them are clearly missing e.g. the cloak logo. Where can I find all the textures for the original White and original Black Marth?

2. Whenever I try to change the color of the texture I'm having issues of trying to make cyan/white textures become white, the color replacement tool I use simply make them RED/white aka pink - the same applies to Black Marth textures.

yep that's about it, I apologies advance if these questions have already been asked in the past but I'm really anxious..

Top Bottom