• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with finding a capture device!

NyroX

Smash Cadet
Here's my story. As a newcomer to this site, i got to be active all the time, on time.

Also as somebody who play's Smash, i want my Samus to be well known as much as everyone on here. :laugh: But unfortunately i cant prove myself, unless i post some replays or some action.

Why is that?

Because i lack of this...

Yes, it would seem as if it's easy to go buy a Capture Device, but for me, i don't have a job, so I'm pretty much screwed.

I need help finding a Good quality Capture Device, that can be sold in a cheap price. I would appreciate anyone who would help me on my story. I also ask if anyone could capture, no more than one replay for me, but i really just seek a capture device for myself.

If you decide to be kind, and help. I'll accept link's to these Devices, just IM me on my AIM, or just place it on the Blog.

Thank you for helping!

-NyroX

Top Bottom