• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I NEED HELP WITH ALLOY COSMETICS!!!

Pmcfarl

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am so happy and thankful to finally find a site that actually helps people with Brawl modding like this one, with that being said I need help setting up the alloy cosmetics after I added them into my roster with the BrawlEx Config Utility. I downloaded the zip file from this website:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.0

In the zip file there are 4 folders which are
  1. char_bust_tex, inside this folder there are the alloys character selection portraits, and their misc data entries in sc_character.pac which go in char_bust_tex_lz77 as well as their result screen portraits which go in pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex
  2. misc data 30, inside this folder there is the alloys character selection portrait names and their franchise logo which goes in sc_character.pac/misc data 30
  3. misc data 70, inside this folder their is the alloys css icons and css icon names which go inside misc data 70 in sc_character.pac
  4. misc data 90, inside this folder their is the alloys stock icons which go into into misc data 90 in sc_character.pac
I have done all that I have explained above including setting the correct file index when adding in brres resource pack above and when I start up brawl and go into my CSS the red and green alloys (which are the only alloys I have added) icons show up as the random icon with no css icon name, their character selection screen portrait name show as "random" but their character selection screen portraits show up correctly, they play fine too with minimal crashing if anyone could help and tell me what I am doing wrong or how to fix/install the alloys cosmetics correctly I would greatly appreciate it.

Top Bottom