• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Help Trying To Main Green Mario

Genhris

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm still a newcomer to the whole competitive Smash thing. I feel like I've got a decent grasp of Luigi's move set but I don't quite know certain tricks. I need some help with the cyclone to give my recoveries some variety and overall tweaking. If anyone could give some tips or advice in any way that would be amazing. Thank you.

Illuminati13

Smash Rookie
NNID
JulesF13
Work on his grab game. Numerous combos and kill moves come from his down throw. Also smashing the b button will give you a better recovery from the cyclone, reminder that you have to hit that button VERY faster to gain air. Don't always recover low with the cyclone either cuz it leaves you extremely vulnerable if read. Try utilizing his nair also. Just work on him in training (especially the cyclone recovery) and you'll do fine!

Top Bottom