• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need help i feel like... strange dont worry its... long & interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
okay so im not a heavy smoker but a month or 2 ago i had weed every night for a week partying XD it was a blast and i never told my parents or anything but now *i havent smoked since* i started feeling different its weird im a bit more of a loner now and i cant stop thinking about everything i feel like im dead but i know im alive i feel like im in a dream world and everything is there to influence me i dont know what to do i even saw my school councellor *dident tell her the weed part* she said it may not be a curse it may be a gift that i feel so different and im not really depressed sometimes i stare blankley at objects and think my friends might try and make me laugh but i normally would but i choose not to somehow i feel as if the world is a complete fake and yet i know its real no one understands me and im lost and confused i even come to question myself how i am supposed to feel during situations i feel one with the universe? does anyone feel me? im lost and need guidance? im not going to a doctor... but yeah... help

*dont comment on how i type i will tell on you because thats not part of the conversation and im serious...*

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
heads up: don't let this topic turn into a discussion about marijuana. it'll get locked.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
You can post about this in the "something bothering you" thread.

Seriously. That's why it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom