• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I must play brawl

just1111

Smash Journeyman
Anyone in the metro atlanta area that has brawl and wants to play with me please talk to me on aim >> ad00msday

i must play this game... someone please! wes cant get better than me! haha

Tsuyoi Momonga

Smash Apprentice
Well, if you know Lee Nguyen, he lives in Lawrenceville and he actually has a ripped copy that I got to play for a few hours. Also, Eric Caspary (his handle is err on SWF) is planning on modding his Wii so we can play a ripped version. I think he expects to be finished by the end of the weekend, so you could probably come up to Athens for some Brawl action.

P.S. Gangsta66, you couldn't be further from the truth.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
to the guys baggin on Brawl - GTFO of Bobby's thread. Noone asked you of your opinions and there are other threads for you to post them in.

I dunno why there is a New York guy in here, and I've never even heard of that gangsta66 guy.

After getting told a crap load from Wes, I'm surprised to see why anyone WOULDN'T want to play it right now.

@Bobby - You comin to G4S5? I'm askin around for peeps to bring their Brawl copies for others to try out, so there's a slight (not guerentee) possibility someone could have it there and no doubt if they did, you could try it.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wait...

Lee? asian Lee that hangs out with 112 and carter and goes to UGA???

if so tell him to call me! i lost his number...gayy@$$$ fone!

err

Smash Journeyman
man lee's working who's tryin to contact him...

look i am soo freakin ready to hack my Wii i need a suitable PIC or else gotta 2-dayAir somethin but i've fallen way behind here..

pm

Top Bottom