• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I may of found something cool...

Hughie

Smash Lad
SO. Today, I was playing randoms against Level 9 CPUs, and I got Snake, and the CPU got Wolf. Everything was fine.

UNTIL I LEARNED HOW TO UTTERLY DESTROY YOUR OPPONENTS...

If they are terrible at teching.

So I discovered how to perform an lock on a few characters. (I doubt I can even call it that; It's tech-able)

I've only tried this with Wolf. Probably will work on a few other characters. Doesn't work on floaties.

SO HOW TO PERFORM THIS MEANINGLESS TECHNIQUE.

Step 1: Hit enemy with the first hit of Snake's f-tilt.

Step 2: Hit enemy with the first hit again. Repeat.

Step 3: Continue until you reach the edge of the stage or get your enemy to a high enough percent to hit with the second hit of f-tilt.

For example, with Wolf, delay the first hit so you hit Wolf after he bounces of the ground.

CPUs won't tech it with Wolf, so who knows. Test it out yourself.

Enjoy never using this technique!

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Actually i have done this against a human player just not to that end of the stage. For some reason when you knee them it bounces them in a circular motion which actually catches my friend off guard everynow and then. Its just one of those moves that you can get off a couple times and then they catch on. It does make for a good combo starter though

gaarasgord

Smash Rookie
SO. Today, I was playing randoms against Level 9 CPUs, and I got Snake, and the CPU got Wolf. Everything was fine.

UNTIL I LEARNED HOW TO UTTERLY DESTROY YOUR OPPONENTS...

If they are terrible at teching.

So I discovered how to perform an lock on a few characters. (I doubt I can even call it that; It's tech-able)

I've only tried this with Wolf. Probably will work on a few other characters. Doesn't work on floaties.

SO HOW TO PERFORM THIS MEANINGLESS TECHNIQUE.

Step 1: Hit enemy with the first hit of Snake's f-tilt.

Step 2: Hit enemy with the first hit again. Repeat.

Step 3: Continue until you reach the edge of the stage or get your enemy to a high enough percent to hit with the second hit of f-tilt.

For example, with Wolf, delay the first hit so you hit Wolf after he bounces of the ground.

CPUs won't tech it with Wolf, so who knows. Test it out yourself.

Enjoy never using this technique!

you can also stick people out of the bounce to if they dont tech

Top Bottom