• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I made a Crwative Lucas Combo/Kill Setup.

PK_Lunar_π_03

Smash Cadet
This is a FootStool JabLock Kill set up. This Combo starts at 47-55% based on weight. Also this combo may not work if they tech the Sour Fair but the tech window is small.

The Combo ↓ ↓

Short Hop Fast Fall Hair + Footstool (Read the DI) + Dair (Last Hit) + sour Fair(wait for the auto get up) + DTilt (Tip/Edge) + DTilt + DTilt + Charged F Smash.

If your new to Smash a FootStool is basically when you Use your Double jump or input a jump right above the character you can jump on top of them and if your close above the stage they will hit the ground and can not tech.

If you don't know what a JabLock is watch this video by "MySmashCorner"

Also if you wanna know more about Lucas and he's Combos/JabLock check out another of " MySmashCorner" Video

And lastly if you want check out one of mine XD

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Hair? I know Lucas has the best hair, but what do you mean? and Up Smash/Down Smahs works better as a finisher.

Top Bottom