• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love Wolf!

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I just finished playing my last match for today in the Smash Wars tournament. Only 3 other people besides me even bothered to show up in my pool. I beat all three of them with Wolf! Due to lag, it is hard to time ariel moves, but with Wolf I don't really need to use ariel moves. He still use some, but it is way easier to weaken them with your F-smash, up B, laser, AAA, and tilts, than it is to use a whole bunch of ariel moves. His down smash is also an awesome kill move!

I will be using Wolf again tomorrow for the ellimination round of the tournament.

Also who esle used wolf in the Smash Wars tournament today?

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
iwas fox in 64
i was falco in melee
i am wolf in brawl
im goign to andrew in super smash brothers heated confrontation :p

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I kind of wish less people would play as him :p

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I know, i'm kidding. i just don't want him to become the next fox/marth/sheik at tourneys.

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
I know, i'm kidding. i just don't want him to become the next fox/marth/sheik at tourneys.
I kinda know what you mean. I don't play tourneys (not that fun to me) but among my friends and family who play. It does get kinda boring when alot of people started playing Marth in Melee. I just switched characters just to change things up.

Top Bottom