• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i love ness but i like the ness from 64

supernarutopokerssbb

Smash Rookie
NNID
gGsonemeupGg
3DS FC
4904-5539-7634
for a long time i get piss off when i try to do pk fire at times. it could be my joy stick is getting old but i was wondering if it is possible to take out PK Flash as an option i feel like i dont need that move when i play. it is fun when i hit a character with the move but it would be nice if you could set PK fire as b then slide b. what do you guys think. i play to much 64 to like the newer ness.

Kokomaniac

Smash Journeyman
It would limit ease of use and movement options because to use it backwards you would HAVE to b reverse or turnaround b it, basically putting it on side b slightly opens up movement potential more

supernarutopokerssbb

Smash Rookie
NNID
gGsonemeupGg
3DS FC
4904-5539-7634
It would limit ease of use and movement options because to use it backwards you would HAVE to b reverse or turnaround b it, basically putting it on side b slightly opens up movement potential more
well in 64 b is pk fire then side b is to make it shoot a little far.

Top Bottom