• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love it

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
Its so fun beating people with my Bowser. I was playing a friend and before the match he says: Bowser sucks, He's weak. I ended up beating him with no lives lost in a 4 stock match. He was so pissed. :laugh:

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah it's the same with DK, how people just assume that DK is horrible and then you own them with him. Its aweosme :)

MrMoney

Smash Apprentice
Yeah it's the same with DK, how people just assume that DK is horrible and then you own them with him. Its aweosme :)
im part of the reason they think he sucks lol. i might be the worst DK player. Not saying he is bad, i have seen great DK players.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Bowser really is pretty decent now. I wouldnt call him a good character but at least a good Bowser can now beat people who are decent with their own character of choice. In melee he really was pretty bad. Now he has a great d smash and the damage he inflicts if both hits land for is f smash, insane. I love his recovery now too, you can pretty much just side b and jump your way across the screen without ever touching the ground.

TheLake

Smash Master
You still play with 4 stocks? O_o

Yes bowser is fun to **** with *nods* Bowsercide to dance is too good

Top Bottom