• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I live in Orlando area... want to melee?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I have played smash brothers melee since it came out, but only recently started getting serious. Now I'm SMASH HUNGRY. I live in the Orlando area, and go to VCC. I have really only played my brother and my friend, but I am better than they are. Now I'm feeling confident, and in need of more smash. PM me if there is a tryout for your group, or whatever the procedure is. The bottom line is I want to play more experienced players, and test my skills.

Lets smash!!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I want to melee

;D

Seriously though, you shouldn't have a problem, CFL (especially Orlando area) = biggest smash scene ever

I live 25 mins away from Orlando though :(

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Ok I just talked to Otru on AIM for a couple minutes, and he said to go to the gigabits tournament on saturday. Hopefully I can find some people to play with over there. Just friendlies. :p

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I have played smash brothers melee since it came out, but only recently started getting serious. Now I'm SMASH HUNGRY. I live in the Orlando area, and go to VCC. I have really only played my brother and my friend, but I am better than they are. Now I'm feeling confident, and in need of more smash. PM me if there is a tryout for your group, or whatever the procedure is. The bottom line is I want to play more experienced players, and test my skills.

Lets smash!!
Which VCC campus, and what part of Orlando? I've been looking for new people in Central Orlando for a long *** time.

Top Bottom