• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I like mk but i'm going back to marth/olimar and snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i thought about it and i like mk but with chops and seibrik maining him now i'd rather not play him as much (except against snake and occasionally D3) i'm gonna go back to my main and try to do as well or even better than i used too besides that one gigs that i won, i didn't even have to use mk, i used marth (mostly) Snake (second to him) then i used Olimar (vs D3). So i think that i'm gonna stick to my mains. I suggest that everyone do the same, seibrik if you say your gonna main mk, you better learn how to beat snakes, same goes for chops, Afro use whomever you want you've won many tournies with snake if you don't wanna play him anymore its understandable due to the D3 mains sprouting up around every corner CO18/Seibrik/Colbol/MK18 so on and so forth, you still might wanna pick up someone else though cuz Wario as you can tell isn't cutting it vs that character

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you my boy and everything, but is an entire thread still necessary? :laugh:

ID LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM NOT YET CHANGING MAINS. ID ALSO LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT AT NO TIME HAVE I EVEN THOUGHT OF CHANGING MAINS

Toneh

Smash Lord
you my boy and everything, but is an entire thread still necessary? :laugh:

ID LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM NOT YET CHANGING MAINS. ID ALSO LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT AT NO TIME HAVE I EVEN THOUGHT OF CHANGING MAINS
lol true diddy kong player right there.
MetaSnake ftw!
I just got an r4 ds, i cant believe i didnt buy this before ! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom