• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I like Ike, you like Ike..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
What I've discovered when I play as Ike in Super Smash Bros Brawl, he can do a heavy damage during smash attack and holding the B button, and I know if I play as Ike, I can be difficult in online(depends how well did I play).

Ike is a great character, but he can be useful by counterattack and quick draw.

Did somebody like Ike? Because if you play as Ike, you can be difficult in the Super Smash Bros Brawl Online.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
This thread baffles me, do you not think other people like ike if there is a frequently used board for him? Do you not think all of these people already know how and why hes useful? (Hint, what you said really isn't it)

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
If you wanted to say something like this, then it's appreciated if you post it in an appropriate sticky (or in the Ike Appreciation Thread) as opposed to giving your statement its own independent thread.

I smell a thread lockdown in 5...4...3...2...... it's comin'...

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Guys, what I say is, did you like Ike in Super Smash Bros Brawl? Is just what you're thinking about Ike in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
It's threads like this that remind me why I stay away from the Ike boards so much. >.>

Troll harder, MaxdireXSA, ur doin it wrong.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
What are you talking about, SaltyKracka? Is it I do something or what?
Reading what you type hurts my eyes.

In other words, you need to work on your English. You have perfectly good spelling, but you really need to practice your grammar and idioms. Then you can start posting again. But please, not until then.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Dear MaxfireXSA,

Please stop ****** me.

Signed;
The English Language.
Epic win.

But in all seriousness, disregarding grammar, please don't post anymore threads like this; the only reason why 99% of people would use X character is either because (1) they are good and (2) they like that character. Since Ike is certainly not a good character compared to the others that can be chosen from (MK, Snake, G&W, etc.), you can safely say that 99% of Ike users play him because they like to play as him, whether it be for his playstyle or because he's just so d*** cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom