• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I like Brawl better then Melee. The Characters Feel More Balance

JCrazYAkumA

Smash Rookie
i feel like every character could be just as good as the next or as least somewhat close ... i'm sure there will be tiers, but i feel that it won't be as important as it was in Melee.

i'm glad with the speed of the game and the focus on air combos and using other moves not just spamming the same move over and over. Because if you know about the % thing u know spamming the same move ain't gonna work this time

i feel like it's a mix of SSB64 and Melee ..... no L-cancels don't really bother me this time because the lag isn't that bad u can come up from a air attack pretty quick or block

Melee was just too insanely fast like street fighter turbo on speed 11 and spamming the same moves over and over *coughmarthfoxcough* :laugh:

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
I agree with you. Characters have been buffed and nerfed to create a far more balanced game than the (unbalanced) Melee. The tonned down speed is also better, IMO, and coupled with the much more weighty impact of attacks the fighting feels and sounds far more solid than its predecessor.

Top Bottom