• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I know this is kinda old news but....

pichu410

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bit disappointed that Pichu's not gonna be in Brawl. Granted, he's weaker than Pikachu and hurts himself but I think he's still a good character! Those Pichu haters should've learned to deal with Pichu's disadvantage instead of complaining about it. But alas, majority rules; Pichu will not return...

Oh well.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Melee Pichu is in Brawl.
It's the Melee Pikachu that was removed from the character roster.

Melee Pichu evolved into Brawl Pikachu. That's why he wears the blue Pichu goggles and knows Volt Tackle (an egg move Pichu learns in the Pokemon game).

I'll do a writeup on the details of this some day.

greenpika

Smash Cadet
... so technically its still pikachu thats in it and you cant use pichu anymore... its basically the same thing. i could say that pikachu killed pichu in a fight and stole the goggles, and learned volt tackle because its the smash universe, not the pokemon universe, or that the smash ball has MAGICAL PROPERTIES, but i still cant prove it. ill miss pichu. he so cute and funny. maybe he was only there for comic relief (ever see him thunder himself close up? or see him walking slowly?). if they kicked him out, theres probably another funny character to replace him.

nintendude7cubed

Smash Rookie
i can't believe it!! you actually PLAY as pichu.. lemme rephrase that, you actually play with PICHU!!!!!? You can't even be serious. pichu is horrible no offense. i beat melee on hard with every single character and 2 for that matter on very hard without getting game over.. with pichu, unlike pikachu, weighs about half of what pikachu does, dies at like 50 percent, does almost as much damage to himself with the standard b attack as he does to the opponent, not to mention he only does a fraction of the damage pikachu does! how do you do it?

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i can't believe it!! you actually PLAY as pichu.. lemme rephrase that, you actually play with PICHU!!!!!? You can't even be serious. pichu is horrible no offense. i beat melee on hard with every single character and 2 for that matter on very hard without getting game over.. with pichu, unlike pikachu, weighs about half of what pikachu does, dies at like 50 percent, does almost as much damage to himself with the standard b attack as he does to the opponent, not to mention he only does a fraction of the damage pikachu does! how do you do it?
omg, on HARD MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes people PLAY pichu but in all honesty no one really MAINS him(no, not even t0mmy) so you don't really have to worry about it.

But seriously HARD MODE, OMG, THATS 73H 1337 l-l@xz0rz

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i dont know how you could ever use pichu competitley...he just is a bad character. Even though his smash forward a and side B are some of the strongest in the game

T0MMY

Smash Master
omg, on HARD MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes people PLAY pichu but in all honesty no one really MAINS him(no, not even t0mmy) so you don't really have to worry about it.

But seriously HARD MODE, OMG, THATS 73H 1337 l-l@xz0rz
Yes, I do main Pichu.
I play every character, but I spend more time with Pichu than any of them. Not because I like him any more than the others, but because he needs the most practice.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
OMG! HARD MODE! That's insane!?!?!? :laugh: Sorry, I just love that! :grin: Anyways, Pikachu uses Pichu's old roll around taunt, a Pichu egg Volt Tackle Final Smash, and plays like Pichu in many ways.

And Pichu is surprisingly good in team play, or so I hear. >_>

hard mode is teh h@zzorz. Not hard mode1!111!!!

:chuckle:

T0MMY

Smash Master
I actually main R.O.B. now with Brawl.
And I would main R.O.B. instead of Pichu if he were in Melee.

Really... you don't have to be good with a character to main them. I sucked with Pichu, but I still mained him.

Top Bottom