• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just had the weirdest thought

comboking

Smash Master
I wish I could! I PM one of the mods to close it but he didn't!

hey AntonieFC come check out my Ike player finder I want it to be stickied but if they won't close this they won't stickie it!

AntonieFC

Smash Cadet
I wish I could! I PM one of the mods to close it but he didn't!

hey AntonieFC come check out my Ike player finder I want it to be stickied but if they won't close this they won't stickie it!
Sure thing I also read your guide A++ work man. I look forward to playing you this Sunday or after :D.

comboking

Smash Master
sorry but I don't have wifi but if my friend gets it fine you got yourself a deal!

everybody says my guides ban check out roiths if you havn't he has a link to mine so it must be good!

Of course he does. No one likes being kicked in the nads. And with so many kick-like attacks (Fox's USmash; the Knee; Zamus' Dash attack; etc.), he's keeping protected. He's smart.

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
Dumb Question, but I don't think they even had Jock Straps back in those days. If he did, good idea vs attacks like a falcon punch that just might coincedentally hit him in the nuts >.>

Top Bottom