• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just had Brawl taken from me for no real reason! AKA: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princeofdarkness

Smash Rookie
My Mum just asked me to sweep the floor in the lounge, which i did albeit with reluctance. She noticed this bad mood of mine and said that i owe her for the game and if i don't act happy while working she would take Brawl away. That's when I said "Darn the invention of Blackmail" She then freaked and took it away. I personally think this is because she knew it was blackmail but just didn't want to admit it. What do you all think?

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Maybe if you didn't give your mother all that attitude and sarcasm while doing a seemingly simple request, you wouldn't be in this predicament. Especially if she buys your videogames (and probably everything else) for you. You won't ever be able to give your back to your parents as much as they've given you. Just do what she says, drop the sass, and whistle while you work.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what to think of this. Did she buy you the game?

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Psh, you think THAT'S bad? My mom took $140 from me a couple of years ago and got mad at me for getting a Nintendo Wii (She didn't even pay for it)... so apparently she doesn't owe me money anymore. >.> Last time I let her borrow anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom