• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I heard about sliding Downsmash...How to do?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I was playing my friend, and Picked up sheik for the heck of it. I actually like her, and he was saying she has some sort of boost down down smash. Instead of up smash. He doesn't main shiek or anything, and I think he might have meant up smash,

Anyone ever heard of it?

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
oh cool Tristan, I added that video to the Reference thread then under Tricks> Crawl Dashing section now.
so how did you do at Cot4? =P

And yeah Shade, it's called crawl dashing and when used on a slope you get a boost from it along the ground, But next time you have a question it'd be cool to use the Q&A thread or lurk more for your answer please so as to not take up space with topics that are covered.

edit: eww I sound like a mini mod which I don't mean to be. I just like clean forums I guess?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Sorry, I know what you mean Voyeur. It's just I came to the boards years ago, and after a year or two I stopped posting in the normal threads and just in my region.

I didn't know that now all threads have a Q&A thread in them now, back then we just posted what we needed to find out. I'll keep that in mind next time. Thanks

Top Bottom