• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have now decided my main!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
This announcement would have been better placed in the Wolf social thread. Try not to make threads for purposes like this.

(HELL YEAH! You better rep wolf good!)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i have no idea who you are for real. lol. but i will gladly beat your wolf in dittos and add you to the list =O.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
i have no idea who you are for real. lol. but i will gladly beat your wolf in dittos and add you to the list =O.
I have a question. If you beat a nearly blind Lucien (say he's back to Wolf and the best out there), and he had the flu, in a Wolf ditto, would he go on the list?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have a question. If you beat a nearly blind Lucien (say he's back to Wolf and the best out there), and he had the flu, in a Wolf ditto, would he go on the list?
He could be fully blind, deaf, dumb, and have no hands. LOL. He getting on da list.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Social thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom