• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have joined the ranks of pit users

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
After a long time I finally decided to use pit. Hes got wolfs spammable range attack I like and he flies like metaknight. Also I probably wont end up suiciding as much as with pikachu.

So im here saying hi and asking in general about what good moves pit has and any interesting facts that I didnt know of before. So whos the pit pros around here maybe you can teach me how its done. If anyone wants to help me we can do some 1v1's on the wifi maybe.

Another thing is how do I glide?

Also I never really was into competitive melee so im gonna try to get good in brawl.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
After a long time I finally decided to use pit. Hes got wolfs spammable range attack I like and he flies like metaknight. Also I probably wont end up suiciding as much as with pikachu.

So im here saying hi and asking in general about what good moves pit has and any interesting facts that I didnt know of before. So whos the pit pros around here maybe you can teach me how its done. If anyone wants to help me we can do some 1v1's on the wifi maybe.

Also I never really was into competitive melee so im gonna try to get good in brawl.
Its dangerous to go alone.

Take this.

Link 1
Link 2

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I advice you to learn the wing renawl basically it's this when you get attacked out of your up B you can't use your jumps or gliding abillity so in most cases your dead but if you use wings of icarus touch the ground with his feet and get back up attack someone you still keep your jumps and glide and even another up B this comes in handy when you're chasing someone of the edge.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
easiest way for wing renewal is SH to wings. get really good at guiding arrows that is something that really helps, also Dthrow to an Uair is usually a pretty nice little combo. Use mirror shield like you would marios cape to gimp recoveries. uhmm the guys who are pretty intense around here are UndrDog, Kupo15, Sagemoon, lmnz and Rhy, but Rhy hasnt been posting lately. For kill moves just sweetspot Bair and itll kill around 100%, thats his best kill move, but just go to the thread Pit Compendium and you can learn all his AT's and theres a few guides there as well

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman

congratz on going with pit
mostly you should check out all the guides around here
but basically he has 2 reflectors down b and side b. his kill moves are bair round 100 % f smash im not quite sure like 120% i think and d smash at high percent like 140% correct me if im wrong people. if you pull out down b reflector at the start up animation it will sparkle if someone hits it while its sparkling it turn them around like marios cape. many people are using (or trying like me lol) to jump off the edge and with the right timing reflect recoveris side ways or down with mirror shield. works on spacies marth ike prolly mario meta knight possibly. prolly more i dont know them all. to glide on third or second jump hold down the button instead or releasing it quickly. there are many new techs with pit and more coming im getting tired of typing so i wont tell you what they are just there names so you can look them up on yt and pit foums. wing-dashing, arrow looping, arrow chasing, arrow blitzing, wing refresh, wing cancel, thoses are the many ones i might have forgot some im not perfect.
btw im no pro just a noob wit knowledge

Top Bottom