• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have an inquiry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
I recently had an argument with someone at another forum. It was about the importance of wavedashing and other advanced techniques when it comes to being good and tournament-worthy.

Anywho, this person, who was known as "Razzalyn" claims to be one of the best Zelda players in Japan. She claims to have placed very well in tournaments.

I was wondering if you guys could help me look into this. Does anyone know who the best Zelda players in Japan really are?

Also, if this belongs in tournament discussion, then please move it.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Tell her you believe her for the sake of hooking up with her. If that's not possible, or if she's ugly, then no, there are no female Japanese Zelda players who place well in good tournaments, and certainly not any who don't l-cancel.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
if she is a legit tourney player, then she is lying about not shffling. she could absolutely get away w/o wding, but there is no way she doesn't shffl and wins a match in a legit tournament.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
She didn't exactly say she didn't shffl. It was mostly wavedashing. She said something like: 'I use my own tactics to win matches. I can predict my opponent well, and adapt to them to win'....

Something like that. Sure, that sounds like great mindgames. But it still seems fishy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom