• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legality I Hate Pokemon Stadium Stage

Would You Ban (BURN) Pokemon Stadium Stage?

• Total voters

Sushininja05

Smash Rookie
Could someone ban this one? It really sucks and slows down gameplay for everyone playing.

Bad Formation? Combo'd into a wall.

Bad Formation? Slow Fight That Is Too Cautious.

Say YES in the poll if you agree.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Boy, those poll options sure are salty as ****

PS is fine, we have enough of these threads from bad kids complaining that they get destroyed on Stadium.

Sushininja05

Smash Rookie
Boy, those poll options sure are salty as ****

PS is fine, we have enough of these threads from bad kids complaining that they get destroyed on Stadium.
I'm not salty about most of the stages formations, only the mountain and the ice formations.
I used to play really good melee before i knew about this site which i just found around a few days ago,
until then i had no idea about this sight so please don't classify me as a kid.

And yes i do act pretty salty when the stage has lost me of a few finals matches sir.

Other than that, no i do not suck at the stage. Its purely the camps that people hold up on a part of the stage using someone like yoshi or zelda or even peach for that matter.

May not effect you but it does to me. Thank you for reading.

I'm not salty about most of the stages formations, only the mountain and the ice formations

Other than that, no i do not suck at the stage. Its purely the camps that people hold up on a part of the stage using someone like yoshi or zelda or even peach for that matter
Ice transformation? Difficulty against Yoshi and Zelda?

Also, try combining all of the quotes into 1 post

Yeah i have problems with them. Anyways?
Are you sure you're playing Melee? I can't recall Melee's Pokemon Stadium having an ice transformation. If you're struggling against Yoshis and Zeldas, either you've got some nice low tier players in your region or you're struggling in match ups you shouldn't be struggling in. They're bad. The problems you face on PS might be due to your skill at the game

Last edited:

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I wanna address multiple points but you've made so many posts that I'm not even gonna bother quoting it

1. "kid" wasn't directed towards you necessarily, just a general comment, but if you are bothered by it so much maybe there's a hint of truth in this, if not by your literal age than by your attitude
  2. Ice transformation is from Stadium 2 in Brawl
  3. If you are getting outplayed and camped by Yoshi and Zelda you probably just need to learn Melee in general moreso than blaming the stage
  4. Like -ACE- -ACE- said, get better stage awareness. If you look to see which transformation is coming next, you can get a better position and have an advantage
  5. Lmao

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I only hate it when the glitch where people fall though the stage itself happens but that is pretty rare.

That or the Rock/fire transformation where the game literally stops into a stall fest.

Last edited:

Squire

Smash Apprentice
There's nothing wrong with Pokemon Stadium. I can see how it can be frustrating, but it's not bad enough to be banned. There's no problem with it that can't be solved by just knowing the stage and having some awareness.

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Ya see, you're lacking another possible answer which is

"i love comboing people into the wall"

Pip_Puff

Smash Rookie
Lol at the options,

It's whatever, I like the stage even though it's horrible to play against fox's on this stage.

I'll only let it go if you give me Mute City back.

Klemes

Smash Journeyman
I like this thread. "Burn this stage please" hehe. But I actually dislike FoD 10X more for example, and FD is objectively the most unfair CP as it makes a good deal of MUs unbearable which means 1 free win in Bo5 (kinda I know). Plus the fox chaingrab ditto... ugh so stupid.

Anyway the legal stages are very unlikely to change anytime soon, they make for interesting CP, without anything TOO stupid.

Plus who doesn't love the hole glitch on the fire transformation ? hehe.

Top Bottom