• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate Dedede's down taunt.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Whenever it's used, either by me or my opponent, I get distracted and start thinking about Sakurai dancing around in a circle while making grunting sounds, what with him voicing Dedede and all.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
Whenever it's used, either by me or my opponent, I get distracted and start thinking about Sakurai dancing around in a circle while making grunting sounds, what with him voicing Dedede and all.
i think you might of discovered a new advanced tech!!!

distract you opponent using hilarious in game comments about the creator of the smash series...

excellent find

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
dude the taunt strat and yelling obscure things about sakurai is a great strategy for dedede.

if i am behind in a match and i don't feel like playing one hundred percent i start saying all sorts of things that either have to do with the sound effects or some king of dreamland nonsense or how much i love suckin up little pink puffballs and spitting it out then crushin it with my gigantic mallet. for sure its legit

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol my online taunt message for the down taunt is "look at me im dancing" XD <3

whut?

Smash Journeyman
Lulz, Whut doesn't get it.

My online taunt message is: I am Sakurai, Hoo-hoo!
hahah, theres nothing to get. silly gewse.
if your opponent thinks hes fighting sakurai they might even want to whup your *** MORE
(applies to brawl flamers only)

whut?

Smash Journeyman
uh huh......

sticky requested.

edit- why does this thread have a constipated face next to it?
i see no constipation.

Top Bottom